Let's kick off August sharing some great news!
33rd Palm Beach Cavallino Classic. Discover the anniversaries that we will celebrate at the Cavallino Concorso on January 25-28, 2024. Ticket categories the “early bird” rates, and more, on the completely updated website. Apply for your car entry early and receive special conditions on your tickets.
Cavallino Magazine. Issue 256 is out, with unique and amazing stories like the Ferrari 250 Interim, the techniques of Scaglietti and other coach builders in Modena, and the inside story of the legendary victory of the 499P no. 51 at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
All about Palm Beach Cavallino Classic 2024
Take a look at our all-new website and discover all you need to know about the 33rd edition of the largest Ferrari Concorso:
- You will see why you can’t miss the anniversaries of three very special Ferrari models: the Ferrari 275 GTB (1964), the Ferrari 288 GTO (1984) and the Ferrari Testarossa (1984).
- You will discover the new ticket categories, the VIP packages and the “early bird”
- With the purchase of a ticket, you will be entitled to book your room at the magnificent Breakers Resort at our very special rates. Indeed, Cavallino is not only an unmissable event, it is a perfect opportunity to enjoy some warm and sunny days by the sea in beautiful Palm Beach, Florida.
- Present your car for judging or for display and enjoy a special discount on your VIP Tickets.
All about Cavallino Magazine 256
A captivating, content-rich blend of history and contemporary wonders:
- Historical Encounters: Arnaud Blanfuney shares the fascinating journey of Phil Hill, the 1961 American World Champion who truly embraced the spirit of Modena. Meanwhile, Antonio Ghini reveals the magic behind Scaglietti’s magnificent body design and why they were not simply drawn.
- Exciting news: Miki Bellagarda relives the longest 24 Hours in history, the astonishing victory at Le Mans with the 499P, while Donald Osborne gets captivated by the Ferrari Roma.
- In line with Cavallino’s longstanding rigor, Alan Boe tells the story of #1461, the 250 Interim - a true rarity, and Arnaud Blanfuney guides us through one of the most beautiful chapters in the history of Ferrari and the great Michael Schumacher.
- Strolls in Elegance: Massimo Delbò accompanies us from Cavallino Classic Modena to The Ice at St. Moritz, finishing at Villa d’Este on Lake Como.
But that’s not all! Plenty of captivating stories and, as always with Cavallino, in-depth data, chassis numbers, market insights, and everything a true Ferrari enthusiast desires and deserves to know.