California Adventure - Drive for a Cure for Parkinson's
The dates: May 3-6, 2018
The plan: Simultaneous Northern and Southern California starts for the drive
The routes: Drives begin in Los Angeles and the Monterey Bay area and converge on the Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort!
Enjoy a weekend of drives, relaxation, wine tasting, camaraderie, great food, great roads, special stage driving tests, and memorable stops along the way. It’s difficult to imagine a nicer place to be in spring than California, and hardly a better activity than driving your favorite car along the many classic back roads and byways of the Golden State. Back for their third event, the Drive Toward a Cure “California Adventure” is sure to set the bar quite high for all similar events.
An increased emphasis on relaxation and fully enjoying your destinations will be balanced by comfortable amounts of driving over some of the best roads California has to offer, spread out over three days. You can choose to start from the northern departure point in the Monterey Bay area or the southerly departure point in the Los Angeles area on the afternoon of May 3. These meeting points – specifically chosen with the “petrol head” in mind – will serve as your first control points for the California Adventure, leading to reception, dinner, and your first night in top-rated hotels.
Reserve Your Spot! Join quickly for this all-inclusive*, three night, four-day driving adventure and enjoy the finest roads, their signature and exciting special stage driving tests, all-inclusive service including top-rated hotels, cocktails and all meals, luggage transportation** and all of the other logistical details handled.
Price per entry: US $5,450 $4,950. NOW SAVE $500 using promo code “SIGNMEUP”.
The event registration fee includes the following:
Tax receipt issued by Drive Toward a Cure.
Included in Drive Toward a Cure:
- Entry for one vehicle in all driving components of the event.
- One hotel room for two people in a highly rated property for three nights.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for two people for the duration.
- Nightly cocktail receptions for two people.
- All tips and gratuities are included.
- Luggage transportation between the start and the hotel property.
- Special stage driving test at a private venue along the route.
- Drive Toward a Cure door decals for the car.
- Drive Toward a Cure commemorative items and sponsor giveaways.
- Commemorative, full-color road book.
- Full event logistics and organization.
- Event liability insurance.
- Visits to private properties, exhibits or museums along the way, if applicable.