Cavallino Magazine: Economic Profile of Our Readers
- The readers of Cavallino magazine represent the highest economic demographic in the world!
- These readers include Ferrari Owners and Collectors, Classic Automobile Owners and Collectors, and Palm Beach residents.
- Readers are from the U.S.,Canada, Mexico, Europe and Japan.
Readers Have an Extremely High Net Worth:
- From Ferrari demographic studies of Ferrari owners:
- Average yearly income: $1.98 m
- From insurance demographic studies of classic car owners:
- Average yearly income: $2.47 m
- Average net worth: $35.5 m
For more discussion, please contact Ad Director Noelle Barnes
email@example.com or at 800-306-6937, or at 561-994-1345.
If you wish, you may also use this form below: